Only Chicago Metallic has DuraShield®
DuraShield® is a long lasting non-stick pan coating that provides unparalleled releases and increases the sanitation and safety level of your operation.
- Reduced Pan Oil and Labor Costs – DuraShield® virtually eliminates the use of oils, parchment papers and non-stick mats for most bakery applications.
- Healthy Baking – Pans coated with DuraShield® help reduce undesirable fat content by eliminating pan oiling completely.
- Easy Clean-up – DuraShield® coated pans clean easily and are dishwasher, pan washer and pot sink safe when dried thoroughly after each wash.
For more information DuraShield® and the Chicago Metallic line of Bakeware Products, call Nordon today at (215) 504-4700
Only Chicago Metallic has ePan®
ePAN® Bun Pans are manufactured from high tensile strength aluminized steel which produces a pan that is thinner and lighter, yet substantially stronger than traditional pans.
- Energy Efficient – ePAN® uses a thinner gauge but higher tensile strength
aluminized steel that allows the pan to heat up and cool down faster,
resulting in reduced energy cost.
- Ergonomically Sound – Lighter weight ePAN® – weighing up to 25% less than a traditional pan.
- Environmentally Sensible – ePAN® requires a substantially lower volume of raw material resulting in less resource consumption.
- Extended Pan Life – The high tensile strength of ePAN®’s aluminized steel minimizes the potential for pan damage.
- Exceptional Release Properties – We can supply ePAN® bun pans with either of our unique, proprietary AMERICOAT® Plus or DuraShield coatings… delivering hundreds, even thousands, of trouble free releases.
For more information on ePan® and the Chicago Metallic line of Bakeware Products, call Nordon today at (215) 504-4700
Only Chicago Metallic has StayFlat® Sheet Pans
- Reinforced Sides Prevent Flaring
StayFlat® Sheet Pans feature sidewalls that are continuously reinforced with a horizontal engineered rib. This feature increases sidewall strength up to 30% where stronger, flatter sheet pans are required.
- Increased Tensile Strength
A proprietary manufacturing method imparts a residual tensile stress in the StayFlat® pan bottom, which further increases the strength of the pan and resists damage from denting or bowing.
- Concave Bottom Resists Bowing
The method used to increase tensile strength of the StayFlat® pan bottom also creates a slightly concave bottom that flattens during heating for even heat distribution and increased resistance to bowing.
For more information on StayFlat® and the Chicago Metallic line of Bakeware Products, call Nordon today at (215) 504-4700